The SSK boardriders
For the 2014-2015 season will continue with another waiting period for round III which will be between the 17 January and the 8th of March.
– The boardriders will run on the weekends of the waiting period, with the call being made on the thurs/fri depending on the forecast.
– Everyone who loves Saltstein is welcome, irrespective of level. The main aim is to have fun, test your skills and learn from others on how to improve.
– Learn how to judge a heat, even if you have never done it before. Judges will be required and everyone who wants to judge can. Trust us, it’s more fun than you think
– Competition will be divided into grades at the sign-on. Opens A, B and C, womens. Depending on numbers a repechage system will be incorporated so everyone gets a fair go
– Event is open to both members and non-members. Members are free, non-members pay a 100nok sign-up fee
To all surfers of Saltstein: We have no intentions of being exclusive and “taking over” any part the break. People not wishing to participate can surf wherever or whenever they like, there is more than enough room for all us. Thanks for a great year, hoping for an epic one in 2015!